Your very own Post Office, right on your Desktop!
PDF-eXPLODE is simply the original and best report / document bursting tool around. It hs been saving hundreds of companies across 26 countries, thousands of dollars each year in time and efficiencies since Oct 2006.
Its current Version 4 is filled with features that are easy to implement as well as practical for every business. For instance, it can send documents automatically via email
to any nominated destination or via FTP to a web address. It can password protect your PDF with a 128 Bit password encryption, place a graphical overlay (aka 'watermark') on your text-based PDF, instantly transform a Mainframe generated report to a modern, upmarket, professional looking PDF.
Aside from the many benefits of the product, you will appreciate the way we do business - with honesty, integrity and speedy responses. We provide that personal touch with our service whenever it's required.
Our vision is the delivery of innovative, time and cost saving product to market and once you explore the depths of the various features, you will agree that it is the BEST 'bang' for your money.
PDF-eXPLODE has multiple delivery modes.
- E-Mail: is a primary delivery source for exploded documents. You can however, suppress e-mailing of burst documents
- Archive: your report burst/exploded PDFs to any drive on your server can is based on a number of user definable rules
- FTP/SFTP delivery: Use secure FTP or FTP with the capability to add a files to password protected folder - then email the client that the PDF bursted documents are available on the net. This feature will be available shortly in V4
- Fax/SMS: PDF-eXPLODE can deliver via Fax or SMS by communicating with a Fax server
The following graphic sums up the document or report bursting and delivery process in PDF-eXPLODE:
Click PRINT from within your application - Select the PDF-eXPLODE Printer. PDF-eXPLODE now create a PDF (referred to as 'Master PDF') which contains all pages of your report
Explode the Master PDF - Here is where the report bursting occurs: PDF-eXPLODE will 'explode' the PDF into multiple PDFs each containing one or more pages based on hidden 'tag' (specially formatted text) in the document
Deliver bursted/exploded PDF documents by E-Mail or FTP (or just archive on your hard disk) with or without additional documents attached (based on rules defined by you)
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
E-mail documents can be password secured 'on the fly' with industry standard 128 Bit encryption - just pass the password to PDF-eXPLODE via a business rule. PDF-eXPLODE can also be used as a marketing e-mail blasting tool with or without attachments. The best thing about the PDF-eXPLODE report bursting tool is it is very reasonably priced and comes with the best after sales service and support (with a turnaround time of a few hours to one business day) to assist you.
PDF-eXPLODE has Multiple Version Types.
- Desktop - Install on a User's PC or workstation. Operates within that 'closed' environment. Price USD$595 each.
- Server - consists of multiple Server types. Prices start from USD$795 (1-User) to $2595 (10-User)
- Terminal Server - Install on any Terminal or Citrix server and it is then accessible by multiple users simultaneously who make a Remote Desktop Connection to the server ('RDC') . Has to be installed on the same server where your CRM or Back Office business software resides. The number of users licensed to access the product on an 'open' network will be restricted by the 1, 3,5,10 User pack purchased.
- Print Server - Install on any server in your organization and it is then accessible by multiple users simultaneously from their individual workstations. The number of users licensed to access the product on an 'open' network will be restricted by the 1, 3,5,10 User pack purchased.
- Report Server - Install on a specific server where your Reporting tool (e.g. Crystal Reports (CR) or Sequel Reporting Services (SSRS)) is installed. It is designed to work exclusively with the Report scheduler
and it is then accessible by multiple users that send jobs to the Report scheduler and the Scheduler will print it to the PDFeXPLODE printer at selected times and get automatically delivered. Like a Desktop version type, it comes designed to communicate directly with the Report scheduling engine.
All products come with 2 months (60 days) free priority support to help you fast track your implementation.